The Federal Capital Development Authority in its bid to de-congest traffic and also to make Traffic Intersections within the Fedral Capital Territory safe for road users has awarded the Road Marking contract of 24 major Intersections to Ronchess Global Resources Ltd in conjunction Ltd.
Road marking are horizontal signs designed to segregate and direct traffic safely and efficiently in a variety of road situations, from high-speed trunk roads and high volume urban environments to unlit rural roads.
The use of road markings has grown over the years, with the increase use of vehicles, initially as a result of the 1st National Conference on Street and Highway Safety in Washington DC in 1925 .
Road marking is now a multi-million pound international road safety industry serving all developed and developing nations and cities.
Pre-Marking already ongoing on the below listed.
List of the 24 Intersection;
- Herbert Macaulay Way by Zakari Maimalari Street
- Herbert Macaulay by Sultan Abubakar Way
- Herbert Macaulay by Micheal Okpala Street
- Olusegun Obasanjo Way by Moshood Abiola Way
- Muhammadu Buhari Way by Tafawa Balewa Way
- Muhammadu Buhari Way by Zakari Maimalari Street
- Tafawa Balewa Way by Zakari Maimalari Street
- Tafawa Balewa Way by Samuel Ademulegun Street
- Shehu Shagari Way by R.B. Dikko Street
- Ahmadu Bello Way by Gimbiya Street
- Ahmadu Bello Way by Kapital Street
- Kashim Ibrahim Way by Aguiyi Ironsi Street
- Kashim Ibrahim Way by Aminu Kano Crescent
- Augustin Aikhumu Street by Solomon Lar Street
- Ademola Adetokunbo Way by Ademola Adetokunbo Way
- Ademola Adetokunbo Way by Freetown Street
- Ademola Adetokunbo Way by Lobito Crescent
- Ahmadu Bello Way EXT. by Alex Ekwueme Street
- Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard by Aguiyi Ironsi Street
- Olusegun Obasanjo Way by Independence Avenue
- Olusegun Obasanjo Way by Sultan Abubakar Way
- Olusegun Obasanjo Way by Micheal Okpala Street
- Herbert Macaulay Way by Moshod Abiola Way
- Moshood Abiola Way by Muhammadu Buhari way